Workshops & Seminars
As a social psychologist and educator, Dr. Rogers regularly facilitates workshops and speaks at conferences and seminars in the United States, Australia, and Europe.
Audiences range from community groups, educators, psychologists, psychotherapists, coaches, parents, students, and women’s groups.
Among the topics she has presented at conferences, seminars and workshops are:
- Managing the Human Side of Change
- The Constellation of Belonging: the Fundamentals of Community Building
- Powerful Communication Using the Art of Storytelling and Metaphor
- Powerful Leadership for Career Advancement
- Standing Tall: The Art of Peaceful Problem Solving at Work, in the Classroom and at Home
- The HeART of the Family: Nurturing Inclusion Through Creativity
- Emerge: Cultivating Compassion Through Personal Growth
- Flourish: From Healing to Happiness to Having It All
Presentations and workshops can be tailored for the needs of your audience.