When life is rolling along smoothly it’s easy to think positive. But when life’s unexpected obstacles are suddenly thrown in your path, it’s much more difficult to maintain a positive attitude.
Positivity is a discipline. Like mastering any activity, it requires training and regular exercise. The great news is that you don’t need to buy expensive equipment or new clothes. You don’t need a membership and you won’t even work up a sweat.
Self mastery begins by asking some simple questions when faced with challenges:
- 1. How am I presently perceiving my situation?
- 2. What meaning am I giving it?
- 3. What else can I make it mean?
- 4. Despite the present circumstances, what can I find to be grateful for?
- 5. What can I choose to create out of what I am faced with right now?
Your mind is a powerful force.
What thoughts will you choose today to create the reality you really want?