About Dr. Diane Rogers
As a social psychologist, author, educator, and researcher, Dr. Diane Rogers is passionate about helping people improve their lives.
For over three decades, she guided major global organizations through the process of change and growth by developing leaders, teams, and workplace practices.
Today, Dr. Rogers focuses her expertise in psychology and human development to advance children’s social and emotional education and promote mental health awareness. She works with parents, educators and community leaders to bring tools for positive development to classrooms and communities.
Storycatching® is a method she developed to help K-5 children build the psychological resources they need to overcome challenges and build positive relationships.
For the last 10 years, Dr. Rogers has also conducted academic research on how human settings contribute to patterns of thinking, believing, and behaving. In her research, Dr. Rogers discovered the important role environmental settings play in healing and growth. Her research has been featured at international conferences, where she has presented numerous academic papers and breakout sessions.
Dr. Rogers currently travels internationally, “catching” human stories, speaking, and facilitating workshops in the USA, Australia, and Europe. She is inspired by her family, creative expression, travel, and community service.
Her first children’s book, Stand Tall: Growing the Courage to be Uniquely You was selected as an official resource for compassionate education at the Seeds of Compassion conference featuring HH the 14th Dalai Lama in Seattle, Washington.
- Bachelor of Arts from University of Southern California
- Graduate Diploma of Counseling Psychology from the Australian College of Applied Psychology
- Master of Arts in Organizational Development, and
- Ph.D. in Psychology from Saybrook University in San Francisco
- Mentored by leaders in the field of humanistic psychology, including renowned psychologist, Dr. Stanley Krippner
- 25 years consulting experience to major multinational organizations
- 10 years experience in designing and facilitating workshops
- 12 years experience in coaching and counseling
- Certified coach and facilitator (Center for Creative Leadership)
- Certified NLP practitioner
- Formally trained in the following psychotherapeutic methods:
- Narrative therapy
- Expressive arts therapy
- Existential therapy
- Brief therapy
- Family Constellations therapy
- Organizational Constellations consulting